The 29th Enfield Scout Group is attached to Our Lady of Mount Carmel and St George Catholic Church, Enfield. It was formered by the merger of the 6th and 13th Enfield in early 2015.
The 13th Enfield was founded in 1918, closed in 1943 and reopened in 1951 by Canon O'Sullivan.
What we do
We provide a varied weekly programme supplemented by various outdoor and weekend activities.